We campaign for an end to FGM. We work with FGM-affected communities to raise awareness of the dangers and legal repercussions of FGM and of the associated physical, emotional and psychological effects. We aim to reduce the risk of girls and young women undergoing FGM here in the UK and abroad.
Our outreach work includes:
- information, advice and guidance
- participatory workshops and events on FGM
- safeguarding campaigns and support for FGM-affected communities
- strategic and policy work on FGM
- empowering FGM-affected women to lead better and independent lives.
For more information, contact Sagal and her team.